Monday, June 7, 2010

Halfway to Sanity Addendum

Extras

This album is bare-bones, so I did some research and found that there was an extra track that was only available on the "Real Cool Time" single. It's entitled "Life Goes On", a song about going on after rough times, a classic Ramones songwriting topic.



If anyone knows about moving on in life, it's the Ramones.... I don't enjoy the song one bit as I find Joey's vocals to be as tired as his work on "Real Cool Time". The clapping on this song irritates me as much as the clapping on "Sheena is a Punk Rocker", and "The Return of Jackie and Judy". (I remember these things.)

Album Length

# of Tracks: 12
Album Length: 30 minutes
Shortest Track: "I Lost My Mind" - 1:34
Longest Track : "Bye Bye Baby" - 4:35

No "Blitzkrieg Bop" on this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment